Thursday, July 3, 2008

Published!

Today has been a banner day for me. I have embraced the stretch zone and put myself out there in a way I never have before. I've been doing quite a bit of writing lately but everything I've written has just been sitting in a folder on my laptop. Well, a few days ago I decided to submit an article to ezinearticles.com. Much to my delight, it was accepted. Click here to read Keeping Score in Your Relationship - What Have You Done for Me Lately.

This has been so encouraging to me that I submitted a second article and I'm waiting to hear if it gets accepted as well. The most amazing part about all of this is that while reading Goals! by Brian Tracy, (see July 1 post) I wrote down as one of my major goals that I wanted to become a published author. Now, I know this isn't like writing a best-seller, but it's step one. So stay-tuned and keep your eye on that list. Eventually, I'll be on it!

No comments: