Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Goals

Image of the book Goals, by Brian TracyI just read a book that has had a profound impact on me. It's called Goals! How to Get Everything You Want--Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible by Brian Tracy. I can't give this book a strong enough recommendation. I only wish I had read it 20 years ago. Of course, that would have been quite a feat since it wasn't published until 2003. But that's beside the point. The point is, this book has inspired me to take some positive actions to define what I really want to do.

Goals! is an easy read. It's well organized and is full of tips and exercises to help you define your goals and move toward them until they are reached. At the end of each chapter is a recap of the major points and steps to be taken.

I've read lots and lots of self-improvement books over the years and each had something to offer but I have to say, Goals! is right at the top of my list. I plan on giving copies to both my children.

No comments: